What makes Debt Mediation a viable alternative?
- If you are not already blacklisted, it can be prevented,
- Legal action, can be prevented where possible;
- Alternative arrangements are made with your credit providers, on your behalf, to reduce your installments;
- If you are over indebted, we can, apply the industry restructuring rules, avoiding a court process.
- If the rules are applied correctly, credit providers that are members of the NDMA are obliged to accept the proposal;
- You will be provided with an agreed, affordable and realistic monthly budget in order to resolve the situation in the shortest possible time;
- You will enjoy an improved financial position.
- Negotiate with your credit providers on your behalf.
- Reduce your monthly repayments.
- Save you money and increase your disposable income
- Assist you to improve your ITC and Experian records – once your creditors are paid
- NOT be listed on the ITC by Credit Rescue.
- Pay one monthly amount for ALL your debt.
- Know exactly how much you have available to spend each month.
- Be able to focus and concentrate at work.
- Be able to track all payments to creditors.